Monday 12 April 2010

Spring is........

.... Well in our house it depends who you ask!!

Ask me and I will tell you that Spring is getting 3 loads of laundry (including bedding) dried on the washing lines. This to me is fabulous, I hate to dry washing inside or in the drier. There is nothing nicer than bedding that has been out on the line all day. Also the clothes etc are all so much easier to iron when they have been outside.

Photobucket

However, if you ask 11 month old puppy Bista, she will tell you that Spring is all about sleeping in the sun on the deck! On Saturday night after I got back from work she was sitting in a square of sunshine, on the back steps, with her face up to the sun/heat! So cute that I had to get a quick pic!

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Marie said...

What lovely spring images!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Spring Shabby Apple Dress giveaway

Kimberly said...

So, so cute!! Love that little face!

Kyla said...

Oh, those picture just melted my heart :)

Laura said...

Aah this is the exact kind of dog that I want! He looks amazing!

Can I ask where you got him?

Btw I gave you an award :)

Check it out at http://afenneldesigner.blogspot.com/

Laura xx

Boutique Girl said...

Laura, we got her from a breeder near us in Dundonald. Her dad is from an Aberdeen breeder. Go on the Kennel Club website and search breeders that way - there are way too many puppy farms out there!