Saturday 26 June 2010

Long time no see!!

I'M BACK!!!!!

Well for today I am! Due to things that were not planned for I am having to ease myself into work a little earlier than I had hoped - so I should be starting to post again (on Saturdays). I have to say that I am liking being in work and I am loving the chance to blog again! Also, I have only this morning realised how much I have missed make up!!

Anyway - down the the outfit!

Photobucket

Today's outfit is:

Maxi Dress - International
Cami - TopShop
Cardigan - Vila
Necklace & Earrings - Forever 21

Baby Orla is now 8 weeks old and full of gorgeous smiles - I can not describe how much I love and adore her. I LOVE my time with her so much.

Since I have last blogged lots has been going on, but the biggest day was my sisters wedding last week! I was a bridesmaid for the first time and it was fabulous! The shoes and the dress were AMAZING! Baby Orla was the star of the show (even the bride said so) and was perfect in the church, during the meal and speeches and was a perfect little poser for the photographer!

Photobucket
Me with my 2 sister before we left for the church!

Photobucket
With 1 sister and Orla outside the church after the ceremony!

13 comments:

Jane said...

Yay, you are back, and looking so beautiful!!! Glad to hear about beautiful baby Orla and you and your sisters look so much alike!!! :)

Beth said...

Welcome back. Missed you, did we ... :-)

Kimberly said...

You look wonderful! It appears being a mom is suiting you well!

SHOEGAL said...

Yay you're back! Missed you!
Gorgeous maxi dress and lovely wedding pics - I did see some of those on FB too.
xx

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

Wonderful to "see" you here! Missed you much!!!

Unknown said...

Orla is a gorgeous baby! Congrats. :)

Crystal said...

You look gorgeous! There's no way I would have guessed you were only 8 weeks postpartum.

I love the bridesmaid dresses too.

EvaNadine said...

looking fab, and check out that family resemblance! im guessing we can already tell what baby Orla is gonna grow up to look like -- gorgeous like her mum and aunties!

C said...

Aw, I'm glad you're back! This maxi dress is phenomenal, and you look absolutely radiant in the wedding pictures!

Lini said...

Welcome back!! You were missed!!

anna said...

so pleased to see ur back!

Kyla said...

It's so great to see you back to work and blogging! Your little one is too cute and you look amazing! Can't wait to see more of you!

Rebecca said...

You look like triplets! You must be very close in age?! Gorgeous dresses - you're looking fabulous so soon after your baby's birth!