Tuesday 28 June 2011

Slacking again!!

Yep - I come back post for a few weeks then I go away again......

I am back - to be honest I have not been anywhere and nothing has been wrong. I have still been taking outfit pictures. Unfortunately work has gotten in the way of me posting and home is way to busy to blog!

Since I have been MIA, and taking outfit pictures, I have turned 30!! And got a fabulous pink netbook just for me for blogging, surfing and working (catching up on soaps). It is fabulous and I love it - so much easier to carry around with me as most of my handbags are big enough that I can just chuck it in!

But with the new netbook I am afraid there is slight issue! All of the outfit pictures that I have been going on about - they are on the laptop!! So you are going to have to take my word for it - I looked great!

No comments: