Tuesday 14 June 2011

Wednesday 08.06.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sorry for the lack of posting around here lately - I have no new excuses just busy with 2 businesses and a one year old child! But I am back and I have outfit pictures that I took last week - so I was not really away for that long at all!!

I stayed the same weight as the week before, I was informed at my Weight Watcher weigh in! Now I am always happy to not gain weight but I thought that I might of lost something. I have been better this past week, back to weighing out food for portion control and tracking what I eat! I have been using the i phone app for this and I have to say that I do like just how accurate it is!

Wednesday's outfit was:

Skinny Jeans - Primark
Cami - Primark
Sequin Top - Tesco
Blazer - Primark
Shoes - Primark

No comments: