Monday 20 August 2012

Monday 20.08.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Here we go again...... I am going to try and get back into the swing of posting here. I make no promises that I will be here everyday, but I am going to try for at least once a week.

I almost did not post today as I could not find the cardigan that I wanted to wear with this dress. This dress needs a cropped or short style, I love my little back bolero - but can I find it anywhere?? I spied this little number in the drawer and decided to give it a go. I do not hate it with the dress but it just does not feel right!

Today's look is:

Dress - Vila
Cardigan - New Look
Shoes - Christian Louboutin

We had a fabulous family weekend, we had breakfast with friends on Saturday (on their deck, please let us have some summer like weather for at least a month more). Saturday afternoon we went furniture shopping as we are about to re-vamp our lounge.
Sunday we headed down the coast for a picnic on the beach and walk to Culzean Castle. Miss O had a ball and loved the adventure playground in the castle grounds.

2 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

I think that cardi looks nice with the dress. It's more summery than black would be and tones in with the grey of the dress.
Also, I'm totally jealous of those shoes!
x

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

That dress is amazing and I like the cardigan with it!