Tuesday 28 September 2010

Great service!

Photobucket
Photobucket

I often find that people are super quick to complain when things are bad or not quite as they expected. They then feel the need to go around telling everyone about the terrible time that they had. Yet you rarely hear people spread the word when they have had nice or good service.

I had an excellent customer service experience yesterday and I thought that I should share.

When we were heading on holiday I decided to take a look around the duty free at the airport and I found myself at the Benefit counter. I have used one or two of the products (lip glosses mainly) but my sister uses almost everything that they sell and raves about them. I was browsing thinking that a new blusher would be a nice treat, when the assistant came over and asked if she could help. I said that I was just looking as I had not really used the products, she asked if I would like her to put some of the products on for me.

It was 6.30am and I had nothing on my face, so I said yes. She put various products on and told me all about them etc. She used "Some Kind-a Gorgeous" a foundation faker and it felt amazing on my skin as she applied it and for the remainder of the day!

The following morning I had a large spot on my chin - I thought that a day of flying and not drinking enough water was to blame and thought nothing of it!
Since coming home I have used the product on the days that I am in work and each time the following day I have a large spot on my chin!

So yesterday I went to my local Benefit counter and explained my situation. The girl was fabulous and apologised for the inconvenience that I was experiencing and she suggested that I try "You Rebel". She applied it and sent me off with a new tube in place of my "Some Kind-a Gorgeous".

I have used the product this morning and it feels great (and smells beautiful) and I hope that this works out OK for me. I really just wanted to let you all know about my good customer service experience with Benefit!

No comments: