Saturday 21 August 2010

Saturday 21.08.10.

Photobucket

This outfit would look so much better with heels, but I could just not do it......

I bought this little tunic in a sale a few weeks after Orla was born and I have loved it every time that I have worn it. It is very comfy, easy to wash, quick to dry, needs no ironing or accessorising and most of all I always feel pulled together when I have it on. I do love pieces like this!

My work day is almost over and then it is home to get packed for our trip to Florida. I am so looking forward to a week of sunshine and shopping. I am going to make an effort to take some outfit posts while we are away, but I can not promise anything!

Today's outfit is:

Tunic - New Look
Slip dress - Vila
Leggings - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Shoes - Primark

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty as always, I have been away for a while, but I need to catch up on your blog to see how things are going with you:)

shopgracieb.com said...

you look so great!

I just stumbled across your blog and I just love what you are doing! It is my goal and dream to own a boutique one day - i'm following you now so that I can learn from your wisdom :)

xo,
Gracie
The Flip Side of Oz