Wednesday 16 March 2011

Wednesday 16.03.11

Photobucket

Half way through the week already! I do like it when the week before a holiday goes quickly - however I have not even started to look out what we need to take with us! Oh well it will get done, even if it is the usual mad dash at the last minute!

I had my Weight Watchers weigh in this morning and I am happy to report that I am another 1lb lighter! That is 8.5lbs in total so far. I have decided that I am not going to not track what I eat when we are away but I am having what I want in moderation. I do not want to be sitting in a steak restaurant eating a salad. But I will not be eating pastries for breakfast. I will not be snacking on crisps and dips, or chocolate either I need to keep up with my water drinking and fruit eating (even just for the sake of my ever improving skin).
I spoke to the leader and let her know that I would not be about next week as I am away but I did ask if it would be OK to switch to the evening meeting the following week, as that is day we return and I want to know where I am as soon as possible.

Today's outfit is:

Shorts - Cotton On
Vest - Tesco
Cardigan - J.Crew
Boots - Nine West
Scarf - Vila

No comments: