Monday 15 August 2011

Wednesday 10.08.

Photobucket
Photobucket

These dresses arrived in the shop when I was working the day before and as soon as I saw this gorgeous olive/khaki shade I knew that one was going home with me.

This dress is so comfortable to wear and I felt so smart in it. I do not think I will get much chance to wear it bare legged as our summer seems to be in hiding. But I will be packing it for our trip to Orlando in November. I think it will look rather cute with gold flip flops and an across the body bag.

Wednesday's look was:

Dress - Vila
Cardigan - Forever 21
Necklace - Bakers
Wedges - Next

1 comment:

Alaskangal B said...

I have a similar animal print cardigan. I got mine from old navy and it is lighter but love yours. I think gold flip flops would look cute with it.