Wednesday 17 March 2010

Tuesday 16.03.

Photobucket

I have reached that point where nothing that I put on feels or looks as it should do. I have just over 7 weeks left until my due date and I really do not want to have to go out and buy new tops etc to see me through such a short time!

I am still suffering with a cold and cough, which is not helping the way I feel I look today! Getting a cold and cough while pregnant is rough. I have never thought about how much I would go to decongestants and cough syrups for relief when ill before.....
Unfortunately hot drinks and paracetamol do not really do much! On the up side I am not taking medicine for the sake of taking it!

Tuesday's outfit was:

Cords - Target
T-shirt - BlendShe @ i am.....
Cardigan - American Eagle
Scarf - Tie Rack
Trainers - Converse

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh, only 7 more weeks!! That time is going to go SOOOOOOO Fast!! Then you are going to be a mommy! How exciting!

Alaskangal B said...

That is so cute, you look like you just swallowed a basketball. You do not look like you gained weight elsewhere. That is so cute. Not that you want to hear that.=)

Candycane said...

Aww you look so cute in this outfit - can't believe there is only 7 weeks to go now :D :D :D

CC xXx

Boutique Girl said...

Thank you ladies!

I can not believe how quickly time has gone, everyone told me that pregnancy drags, but I have really enjoyed it and it has gone so quick! Hopefully the next 6 ish weeks go quick too!