Monday 2 February 2009

Monday 02.02.



WOO HOO!!!!

Finally it is February - boy am I glad to see the back of January.
I am excited that it is starting to get a bit lighter in the evenings when I am making my way home, I have a nice weekend away this month, all of the S/S 09 collections begin to finally filter through into the shop, I am having a Valentine Night with my bf (on a budget) and it is slowly but surely getting closer to spring and some nicer weather!

Today, all that my outfit is about is being warm and cosy. I know that it is just not stylish, but it is practical. It has been snowing overnight and I needed to get to work warm and dry and I really needed to stay dry once I got here. I turn the heating to OFF on a Saturday night (to try and save some pennies) so Monday's are always a little cooler, but I knew that today I would almost freeze myself.

This outfit has worked a treat. The tee is a kind of tight thermal fabric but it has a nice bright star print (cosy), the cardigan is thick and warm but not bulky and the Ugg boots well they may be Ugg-ly but they are keeping my toes very, very warm.
I have to say that I do like all of the pieces together, this is the kind of thing that I wear for a Sunday in the house.

Today's outfit is:

Skinny Jeans - Vila
Long sleeved t-shirt - Forever 21
Cable cardigan - Forever 21
Chunky scarf - Tesco
Cream boots - Ugg

No comments: