Saturday 14 February 2009

Saturday 14.02.




Well so far today has been pretty quiet for me - I was hoping for lots of young lovey dovey couples out walking (and being treated to a new top) but this so far has not been the case. They must all be waiting for this evening to go for a meal or they are in the pub watching the rugby!!

Dinner was a success last night, although I did scrap the Choc Banana Fool and make Chocolate Fondants instead - YUMMY! I will be making the pork again it was super tasty and so moist.
I am cooking again tonight - I have decided to make my lovely bf a romantic meal!!

I have only just noticed that I had not done my hair before taking the photo and that there was a thread hanging from the hem of my dress!

Today's outfit is:

Cream Lace dress - Vila
Black footless tights - H&M
Cream & black shoes - New Look
Faux pearls - eBay
Black necklace - H&M

I also thought I would share a photo of the Valentine Cupcake that my friend gave me to have as a mid-morning snack! How cute is it?? It was yummy!


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

No comments: