Monday 22 June 2009

Monday 22.06.





I am so tired today I was seriously considering wearing yoga pants!! But I gave myself a good shake and put on the next best thing...... Jeans, a t-shirt and a jersey cardigan!!! When going for a casual look I do try and add some accessories to jazz things up a bit and this scarf and the jelly shoes work for me!!

We had such a busy weekend and I really need to catch up on my sleep, but what a lot of fun we had!
Saturday night we were at a friends wedding reception which was a lot of fun. I do not usually post picture of myself when I am not at work, but I am so in love with this dress that I had to share!


You have to love the pose! Tyra would be proud!!

Sunday we had an all afternoon/evening BBQ with friends. We had lots of amazing food (corn on the cob cooked on the BBQ = YUMMY) lots and lots of laughs and delish champagne!! I have my fingers firmly crossed that we get lots more dry warm afternoons, to chill out like that!

Today's outfit is:

Jeans - Diesel
White t-shirt - Forever 21
Grey jersey cardigan - Tesco
Scarf - Tie Rack
Shoes - Holster

7 comments:

eednic said...

oh i just love that dress you are wearing at the wedding reception. LOVE IT! is it vintage?

i love your shoes today too!

Mary said...

What a great way to go comfy and casual but still look pulled together! Love the dress, too :)

undergradfab.blogspot.com

Boutique Girl said...

Thank you! It is not vintage it is French Connection and current season! I love it so much!

*Diane* said...

love the dress you have on @ the wedding reception!
And i love!! the rhinestones on your shoes!

Milly said...

lovely dress....i need to find me some cute jelly sandals like yours

Kari said...

That's a perfect example of how to be comfortable and stylish at the same time. Way, way better than yoga pants!

Anonymous said...

You do casual so well - love the addition of the gorgeous scarf and those shoes are too cute. As for the reception dress - it is gorgeous!!!