Tuesday 23 June 2009

Tuesday 23.06.


Posted by Picasa

I woke to a beautiful bright morning this morning and new that it was a day for a dress! This is one of my very favorite and I have not had it on for a while! This is the most comfortable and easy to wear dress ever!! It is also the easiest to care for, simply chuck it in the washing machine, dry and put back in wardrobe!

I met my friend for an early casual dinner and a chat last night, it was just lovely! I then had a very busy night of cleaning and sorting laundry! But I am back on track with things - I just have some ironing to do this evening and then I can chill on Wednesday night!!

Today's outfit is:

Tribal print dress - Vila
Flip flops - Dune
Necklace, belt & bangle - Primark

5 comments:

eednic said...

i love everything about this outfit: dress, bangle, belt, shoes, necklace, you name it!

Jane said...

Super cute look BG. Love the pairing of the sandals with the dress, looks perfect! :)

myedit said...

Great dress!!!! You look lovely, like everyday.

Anonymous said...

Your dress is simply marvelous!

Elaine said...

That is such a great dress!! I am loving the print.