Thursday 11 June 2009

Review Asics Gel Nebraska - Champagne & Soft Blue

I was recently contacted by the lovely people over at Fitness Footwear and offered a pair of walking shoes of my choice! What a lovely surprise that was, especially in time for a nice walking break in the Lake District!

I had a long look (there is so much to chose from on the site) at the selection that they have on offer and decided on the Asics Gel Nebraska in the champagne and soft blue colours! I felt that these looked the most like trainers and were in the most neutral colours - therefore I would be able to wear them with almost anything!

More specifically this Asics style features the Asics Gel System in the rear of the shoe at the heel, to help with shock absorption! The shoe also features Duomax technology that you can read more about here!

I wore the shoes throughout our 4 days in the Lake District and I had not one problem with them. When walking on uneven ground I felt steady and supported. I had not worn the shoes before our trip and unlike "cheap" or "fashion" shoes/trainers these required no breaking in! I did not get one sore spot or blister!

I am happy to say that I would definitely recommend Asics trainers to anyone! I would also recommend Fitness Footwear. The choice is outstanding, the prices are very competitive and the service is excellent!

No comments: