Wednesday 24 June 2009

Wednesday 24.06.


Posted by Picasa


Phew!! Half way through the week and only 2 days until I bring my beautiful little puppy home forever!!

It is very, very warm and humid here today and after my walk to work my hair is doing its own thing and I just feel kind of icky!! This is a great dress for days like this as it is just two layers of of lovely fine cotton!

Today's outfit is:

White cotton dress - Vila
Wedges - Dune
Belt - Next
Cuff - Banana Republic
Bangles - eBay
Necklace - H&M
Earrings - Superdrug

11 comments:

TAMMYANKA said...

absolutely love those Dune wedges. They go so well with almost everything!

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

Love the look... I'm wearing a white dress today too!

Unknown said...

Love those big chunky bangels! and that belt is still a fave of mine :)

eednic said...

stunning belt! i like how it stands out against that flowy, fun dress! you look stylish but also comfortable! those are usually my favorite kind of looks.

Kyla said...

What a perfect summer outfit! I love that dress.

Candycane said...

Pretty dress!

Nic Ridley said...

I really love this look!

Milly said...

pretty...great belt

Hannah Schulman said...

darling outfit!

ijaw girl said...

love the white dress. very fresh,.

Anonymous said...

I'm such a big fan of this color combo! You look wonderful!