Wednesday 14 October 2009

Wednesday 14.10.

Photobucket

It is the middle of the week and I for one am happy about that! I have a day off tomorrow and I have to say that I am even happier about that!

I decided to go for something nice and bright and breezy today after not loving my look yesterday! I am happy to say that this has worked for me - I love this skirt and I do like the way the pink vest top clashes just a little with the colours in the skirt!

Today's outfit is:

Skirt - Matalan
Vest top - J.Crew
Cardigan - Vila
Tights - ??
Shoes - Christian Louboutin
Necklace - Sukie Lau @ i am.....

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am such a fan of floral and black combo - so of course I love this!

Intelligent Tool said...

Love this! So cute!

Kyla said...

LOVE this! So cute!

anna said...

love the skirt and tights today. just awesome!!

K said...

I love the bright colors and pattern on the skirt. You would think it would be a summer skirt but this is a great fall version of it!