Saturday 31 October 2009

Wednesday & Thursday.

I have to apologise for being such a bad blogger this week! Work and life have just got in the way! It has been one of those weeks where I feel like I have not had a minute!

But I am back and here is what I was wearing on Wednesday and Thursday.

Wednesday's outfit was:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Tunic - Mina UK
Brown Leggings - Oasis
Boots - Next
Cardigan - Primark
Necklace - Plume

Thursday's outfit was:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Trousers - Vila
Cami - Primark
Blouse - Charlotte Russe
Shoes - Barratt
Necklace - Guess

4 comments:

C said...

I love that pretty yellow tunic and the great waist detail on those pants!

Kimberly said...

Wednesday's tunic has such a fantastic print and color mix! Also, love Thursday's pants!

Kristen said...

I love how different in style both outfits are: the hippie-ish fringe boots and mustard tunic on one day, and the cool corporate raider look the next. LOVE the print of the pants against the ruffled top.

myedit said...

I like the menswear look of those pants. Nice!