Saturday 5 February 2011

Saturday 05.02.11

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank goodness that January is over!!

However, February so far SUCKS!!!
This last week has been my toughest week as a mummy. Orla has a diarrhoea and vomiting bug and it has been hard going! We are very lucky that she is (normally) a healthy little baby. She was not sicky as a newborn so this has come as a huge shock to us! She has been a poor little thing and very clingy and today is first that I have been out in almost a week - I was almost running out the door this morning.

The washing machine and I have been in talks and as of Monday we are both going in strike! I have a new respect for my washing machine (that I regularly mock/bash/slag off etc for being old and not the fancy one that I would like) it has coped so well with the constant washing and nothing has been left stained - not even nappies!!

Anyway, enough of that. This is the first day that I have worked this week due to Little Miss being sick, I am tired and I am un-inspired but a deal is a deal so here I am. I am so glad that I am sticking to my deal. So, you have to excuse the hair, make up and general casual look!

Today's outfit is:

Jeans - Old Navy
Top - Forever 21
Cardigan - J.Crew
Scarf - Next
Shoes - Topshop

3 comments:

Jane said...

You look great BG, love the bright color mixed with the grey. :)
Awwww, and I hope little Miss Orla is back to feeling better asap!

Louloudorset said...

Love the shoes and cardi really makes the grey pop. I'll have to try it out :0)

Loulou

chichi said...

Love the cardigan and the grey top, wondered if they would someone who is 5ft 10.5