Tuesday 22 February 2011

Tuesday 22.02.11

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Phew! I am managing to post this on the day that I am wearing it! Finally!!

I got this jumper as a gift for Christmas and I love it! The pockets make (an otherwise boring, plain) grey jumper so pretty and special! It is a shorter length but that is OK as I am a lover of layering!
This entire look is a very typical Sunday look for me, but it was just how I was feeling today when I was getting ready.

Today's outfit is:

Jeans - Old Navy
Vest - Vila
Jumper - H&M
Scarf - Gift
Boots - Nine West

I started back at Weight Watchers on Wednesday - I was not going to mention it here but thought that I would as you lovely readers and bloggers inspire me and keep me going when I find things tough and I know that at some point I will need that on this journey.

I was very lucky throughout my pregnancy and I did not gain very much weight at all - I carried a lot of fluid, but that all went when Orla was born and feeding was established. Then the feeding stopped but the eating continued, and then winter hit and the walking was not everyday as it had been. Then Christmas came and before I knew it my jeans were snug and lots of things were just not sitting quite right.

I have tried to lose weight on my own but I always fail. Well this year I have heard so many good things about the new Weight Watchers Pro Points plan - and how it is not at all faddy - that I thought I would get myself back along to a meeting.

So I did and I have had almost a week of doing the Pro Points plan. So far I am liking it. I have not yet felt like I am on a diet, I have been out for a family lunch, I have had a scone or biscuit at night with a cup of tea, I have enjoyed a Vanilla latte with a friend and I had a vodka and diet coke with N on Saturday night.
Weigh in is tomorrow before work. I promise to let you know how I get on!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Love the jumper BG, looks very smart on you! And good luck with the WW, even though you look beautiful as is, but hey, if your clothes are snug, losing a few will make them look all the better on you. :)

Jane said...

Love the jumper BG, looks very smart on you! And good luck with the WW, even though you look beautiful as is, but hey, if your clothes are snug, losing a few will make them look all the better on you. :)