Saturday 14 May 2011

Saturday 14.05.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh dear!! I did not realise that it had been so long since I last blogged! How bad of me! I am sorry that I have not been around (I have not even really been commenting) life has been so busy lately! Before I went off on holiday, I had staff issues and since returning I have been working more! When I am in work I am busy working, so that I do not have to work at home when I with Orla.

But I am going to try and make this a more regular thing - I miss it!!

Today is a good day! I have not had these jeans on for more than a year! Last year they did not fit and I was not wearing heels at all and part of the year before I was pregnant! I had forgotten how comfortable they are and how great they look with wedges! This top also feels like it is new - it has just not been worn for ages!
I have had 2 compliments so far today and I am smiling!!

Today's outfit is:

Jeans - French Connection
Cami - George
Top - Topshop
Wedges - Next
Necklace - Forever 21

4 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

You're looking fab - missed you too!

Orla must be almost 1 now is she?
xx

Jules ❤️��✂️ said...

adore those jeans. I had similar pair but threw out at Christmas as hadn't fitted for years. Would fit now I bet and gone. BOOOOOOO> lol you look fab dearest. x

Frannie Pantz said...

I love the detailing on that top! Welcome back :-)

Jilliebeanie said...

I was hoping you'd come back! Hello!