Monday 30 May 2011

Saturday 28.05.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I did not get a chance to post while at work on Saturday as I was kept busy (working) and my Internet connection was not staying connected very well!! I hate when technology can not just do what you need it to!

I am in love with these trousers - they are such a gorgeous lightweight cotton, they are the perfect length (on me) and they sit in just the comfiest place! I love that they are brown and not black too - I seem to pick brown over black and as the years go on I see that black drains me!

Our weekend ended up being pretty quiet which was lovely. Miss O was lovely and chilled - she is much more contented just playing and exploring our home now that she is on the move. I managed to make a start on the major clear out of our spare rooms! It is so nice to have the room now looking at lot less like a jumble sale and exactly like a bedroom! I now have a HUGE pile of stuff to list on eBay, if I have no luck there I will then be making the trip to the charity shop!

Saturday's outfit was:

Trousers - Blend @ i am.....
Vest - American Eagle
Cardigan - Forever 21
Shoes - Charlotte Russe

1 comment:

SHOEGAL said...

Those trousers look great on you - I suspect they would be quite cropped on me!
x