Friday 11 April 2008

Ebay.

I have, until recently, always been a bit doubtful of Ebay. You hear of the horror stories of people bidding for a designer handbag and not realising they are bidding on a picture of a designer handbag!
My boyfriend is a huge fan of both buying and selling on Ebay and after 2 years he has managed to convert me.

The change started with a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes (brand new and unworn) that I won for £230. They were dispatched within 24 hours of the auction ending and I had them the following day. They, to me, are a true bargain!!

So, I have decided to try my hand at selling on Ebay. I was at a loss as what to do with the bits and bobs that I do not sell. I do not like only one of a style hanging on the rails so I remove them. My boyfriend suggested that I try selling them on eBay.
I did and my first two garments have sold!! It is so exciting watching your item, being watched, bid on and generally wanted by someone else.

I even enjoyed my little trip to the post office this morning to post off my packages to their new owners. Wish me luck for my future Ebay sales!!

No comments: