Monday 28 April 2008

Work Outfit - Monday.


My outfit today is very dull, but I am tired and this is comfortable!

Today's outfit consists of:

Wide leg jeans - American Eagle
White long sleeved t-shirt - Forever 21
Blue and white smock style top - Vila
Blue patent ballet flats - Primark

My weekend was very busy but I had a fantastic time. On Saturday we were at a family meal (my boyfriend's family not mine). It was very nice and great to catch up with everyone. It was a 2 hour drive in each direction, which took a lot out of us, so me, my boyfriend, his sister and her husband treated ourselves to a Chinese meal and a nice bottle of wine!

Sunday was a lovely sunny and warm day here, so after the usual chores of laundry and food shopping, we spent the rest of the day in the garden. We were tackling the weeds that are taking over, mowing the grass, filling the bird feeders and planting some nice shrubs. A very sound sleep was had by all, after all of the fresh air!

No comments: