Tuesday 1 April 2008

Work Outfit - Tuesday

I was out of the shop yesterday on a buying trip for Autumn. I was not near a full length mirror, so I have no photo. However I was dressed very casually. I had on my Vila dark wash skinny jeans, a cream micro-fibre Cami, a chiffon sleeveless blouse with cream beading, Leopard print cardigan and my brown flat knee high boots. I finished it off with an oatmeal pashmina and a beige/light brown cropped swing coat form Gap.

Saturday I was at work and i was so, so busy that I did not get a chance to take a photo of my outfit. I have now been trying to remember what I did wear and I can not remember. We went out on Saturday night with friends for dinner and drinks ( i changed very quickly and we left almost straight away) on Sunday we slept late and had a lazy day. I was out all day yesterday and i have not done the washing, so when I do I should manage to piece together what I had on!

Today my outfit is:
Black long sleeved knitted dress - H&M
Black Cami (not seen) - Primark
Teal tights - Primark
Teal and green chiffon scarf - Tie Rack
Black round toe wedges - Faith

No comments: