Monday 19 May 2008

My Weekend.

For a girl that only gets one day off a week, this weekend I managed to cram a lot in!
After finishing work at 5pm on Saturday night my boyfriend came in and collected me, we went across the street to a fabulous bar restaurant and had an early supper. We then had to head home to get his bags packed for his trip to Dubai. This did not take too long (he is not an organised person and usually getting him ready is a mammoth task) so we had a few glasses of wine and then an early night!

Sunday morning we had an early start as the boyfriend had a fight to catch, but we did manage to eat breakfast together before he headed off!
I then had an excellent day - my sisters and I had booked a Spa afternoon for our mum for her birthday and we had all decided to go along with her.
We used the sauna, steam-room and Jacuzzi for an hour to relax before being taken into lovely treatment rooms where we all had a full body "Hot Stone" massage and a facial!!!
It was the best way to spend a Sunday afternoon!!!


Afterwards (in a very relaxed state) we went for some dinner and then all headed home for an early night! I do not know about the others but i was in bed reading by 9pm last night!

Today my mum is giving me a half day in the shop so I plan to head into town and have a look around the shops for an hour!! What a treat!
I would like some gold accessories for an outfit that I have decided on for this coming weekend - I am going on a Hen Weekend to Edinburgh!!!!!!!

No comments: