Tuesday 20 May 2008

Work Outfit - Tuesday.

Second full day of my temporary living alone.........
So far so good, no-one is getting in my way in the kitchen in the morning, the shower is not left soaking wet (anal I know but I like it to be dried after we have both used it), there are not wet towels and dirty underwear lying on the bedroom floor.

This morning I had a bit of time on my hands, which was just as well as I had not outfit planned for today. So, I had a rummage in the wardrobe and came up with this outfit. It is a bit wintry as the dress is Merino wool, but I love it and had forgotten about it (shame on me). I bought it for our trip to Paris last year! I think it has shrunk a little though.

Today's outfit consists of:

Grey merino wool Dress - H&M
Black Leggings - Topshop
Black patent jewelled ballet flats - Nine West
Star necklace - Plume



This dress has the cutest little bow on the back in between the shoulder blades. This is the best of a very bad bunch of pictures!!! Had fun trying to take this picture......

No comments: