Friday 9 May 2008

Work Outfit - Friday.

The weather has turned wet and a bit cooler (the good spell, as usual, did not last very long). I am not feeling my best today I have a slight stomach ache, so I went for a pretty simple but smart look! After work this evening I have a friend coming over for a bite to eat and a few glasses of wine, I think I will alter the outfit slightly but not too much - just a lighter top perhaps?!

Today's outfit consists of:

Black cropped wide leg trousers - Diesel
Black t-shirt - Primark
Black, white and red cardigan - Primark
Star necklace - Plume
Silver jewelled flip-flops - Primark


I have not worn these trousers in such a long time! It all came flooding back to me very quickly why this was the case. The trousers have an inverted pleat on the front (full length) of each leg. They are very nice but a lot of hard work to make them sit just right!

No comments: