Saturday 3 May 2008

Oh The Drama!

OK, so maybe I am being a tad dramatic here but the Laptop not working is causing major rifts in my life!! I have not posted for the last few days because of the Laptop! However, my wonderful boyfriend brought me another one from his office - it is great I am able to keep in touch with everyone that I need to during the work day (and I can read all of my favourite blogs). But, it is not the system that I am used to. It does thing just a bit differently to my trusty Sony. I think the one that my boyfriend lent me is more up to date.
Anyway, enough with the moaning, it is the weekend and it is dry outside!

Thursday's outfit consisted of:

Green printed cotton dress - Vila
Black patterned tights - Tesco
Necklace - Primark
Black wedges - Faith


Friday's outfit consisted of:
(This was what I wore to the family meal last Saturday, I loved it).

Skinny Jeans - Vila
Brown fitted Linen top - Skunkfunk
Brown gladiator sandals - Vila

Today my outfit consists of:

White cotton dress - Vila
Black high shine footless tights - H&M
Black belt - Next
Black patent T-bar wedges - Barratts

No comments: