Tuesday 13 May 2008

Work Outfit - Monday & Tuesday.

After a busy Saturday in the shop my boyfriend and I headed out for a meal to celebrate a friends birthday. We went to a fantastic seafood restaurant and had a fabulous meal and lots of Champagne!!

Sunday we got up early as the weather was very nice and sunny. We got the the nasty job of the food shopping out of the way early and then had a lazy afternoon in the garden. In the evening we had our first BBQ of the summer!

I had another busy day in the shop on Monday (I am definitely not complaining) so I did not get a chance to post my outfit pictures......

Monday's outfit consists of:

Skinny jeans - Vila
Grey & white jersey top - Topshop
Silver sandals - Vila


Today's outfit consists of:

White wide leg cropped linen trousers - Primark
Green button front t-shirt - Blendshe
Black and white flip-flops - Dune

No comments: