Wednesday 28 May 2008

Work Outfit - Wednesday.

It is a cold, an early night did not help me get over it!!! I thought that I felt bad yesterday, but boy oh boy is today worse. I am now coughing, sniffing, blowing my nose, wiping my nose and generally feeling rather sorry for myself.
I can not believe I had a day off to do nothing last week and now that I am unwell I have to drag myself into work (and its not even busy).

So, I decided to wear my new shoes to cheer me up. They were carefully brought all the way from Dubai for me. They are a stunning pair of Tod's flats - I feel that I have to add in the reason that my boyfriend picked them. They are "Tod's for Ferrari" and they are Ferrari Red. He did not even have to enter a shoe shop to purchase them, he spotted them as he day dreamed about buying a Ferrari!!!!




I am heading out to a birthday meal for my sisters this evening straight from work, so I had to make a slight effort to look at least half alive! Thankfully we are just going for a casual curry, so what I have on is just fine!

Today's outfit consists of:

Black skinny jeans - Primark
Black long sleeved t-shirt - Primark
Red and cream striped cardigan - Vila
Red flats - Tod's
Cream belt - H&M

No comments: