Monday 10 November 2008

Monday 10.11.



A new week and a good start so far. I have had a nice busy morning with lots of people getting ready for the party season!
I think that towards the end of this week I will get the shop Christmas decorations looked out and start planning the window display.

The holiday count down has now begun, 15 days!! I am very excited and very ready for a break in the sun. My bf is away working from Wednesday of this week until some point on Saturday night, so I think that we may use Sunday to get the bags etc looked out.
Other than that this week is pretty quiet (just the way I like it) so I hope to get my cards finished and hopefully start playing around with my jewellery kit (it is not here yet, I am hoping that it will arrive tomorrow).

Today's outfit is:

Skinny jeans - Vila
Cream long sleeved t-shirt - Topshop
Cream and orange cardigan - Vila
Cowboy boots - Topshop
Orange scarf - eBay

1 comment:

Christina Lee said...

Those boots are so great!