Wednesday 5 November 2008

Wednesday 05.11.


My friend and I walked 3.5 miles last night (in the cold) and my poor legs are very tired today - but I am walking again this evening. I really enjoy getting out and getting some fresh air and having a chat with my friends (I would not see them as often if we did not do this).

Although it is still cold today I have ditched the jeans in favour of my favorite skirt and a new jumper. Even though I am tired I feels so much better than I have been lately, just because I love the clothes that I am wearing. I do think that it always helps when you have something new on!

I have my god-daughter to collect from nursery at 5.30pm and I am then going to start getting supplies for my Fireworks/Bonfire BBQ at the weekend! I am very much looking forward to it. We have not had a large group of friends round for a while and it should be a great night. The only worry that I have at the moment is the weather. The long range weather is predicting rain - but there is still plenty of time for that to change!

Today's outfit is:

Patterned skirt - French Connection
Coral V-neck jumper - Blendshe (sample from S/S 09)
Black cardigan - Vila
black patterned tights - Tesco
Black wedges - Faith

I think I preferred this look with the black top (the way I wore it last time) but I do love my new coral jumper (love it even more as it is a small!!!).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun skirt! It's no wonder you feel better wearing it. I always find that my mood is better when I like what I'm wearing.

Yea for the long walk!

Anonymous said...

Adorable skirt!

Jane said...

Fantastic skirt. I loved it last time. Even better today.

Boutique Girl said...

Thank you all. I am sorry if you all get very bored of seeing me in this skirt - I love it.

90-Dayer said...

Oh that skirt is awesome. I love color and this is full of it! I don't think I could get bored its so fun.