Wednesday 12 November 2008

Wednesday 12.11.


All is not good. Got some very bad and sad news last night and it has thrown, all up coming plans, into the air.
I was not going to post today but I decided against it. I do however apologise for the awful outfit that seriously lacks effort.

I had to get up early this morning and head across town to my parents to collect some supplies for my window display. I feel so rubbish that I was seriously considering just staying in my yoga pants and hoodie all day.
So, the reason that I took my picture and posted was because I had actually looked out clothes and got dressed this morning!

Today's outfit (I use the term loosely) is:

Jeans - Asos (plus point these did not fit me for a few months and do again)
Black long sleeved t-shirt - Primark
Mustard cardigan - Primark
Boots - Ugg

5 comments:

Jules said...

Sorry to hear that and I hope things work out. I dont think the outfit is bad at all given the circumstances

SHOEGAL said...

Thinking of you at this time, hope everything gets sorted out in time.
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm an occasional reader and enjoy your blog very much (I'm Scottish but living abroad). Just wanted to say sorry that you've had bad news, good luck with dealing with it.

Christina Lee said...

Awww Take good care!

Boutique Girl said...

Thank you all for the very kind comments!