Saturday 7 November 2009

Friday 06.11.

Photobucket

The bad blogger returns!! I have had lots going on in the shop over the last few weeks and I still have lots to get organised for Christmas events and for when I am off on my holiday (so my blogging may be a bit hit or miss next week too).

The dress that I wore on friday was an un-worn customer return - it has a slight flaw under one of the ruffles. I decided that I would add to my wardrobe (for the time being) instead of going to bother of returning it to the manufacturer. I love the dress but it is quite a bit clingier than I thought, so I may not get quite as long out of it as I hoped.......

Friday's outfit was:

Dress - BlendShe @ i am.....
Tights - Tesco
Cardigan - Vila
Shoes - Old Navy

1 comment:

Londyn said...

oh - love this dress! pretty ruffles.