Friday 12 December 2008

Friday 12.12.


It is Friday again YAY! However, not quite as quick a working week as I had last week!
I have had a pretty quiet day, the weather again is awful - we are now back to wet and cold with a bit of wind thrown in for good measure! Not the ideal shopping weather at all!

Today's outfit is:

Check shorts - H&M
Black t-shirt - American eagle
Black cardigan - Vila
Scarf* - Blendshe
Black wedges - Faith
Tights - Tesco
Necklaces - H&M

* I almost had a nasty accident with the scarf earlier!! I was coming out of the stock room, I closed the door and started going down the stairs (arms full) only to feel my scarf getting tighter and tighter around my neck!!! I had closed the end of it in the door!!

Totally not fashion related - a little picture of my lovely tree that I decorated last night!

No comments: