Tuesday 23 December 2008

I love it when a plan comes together......

On Saturday's post I mentioned that I was going to attempt to make bread for the first time. Well I did, it worked and it tasted amazing (even if I do say so myself). I simply typed " easy bread recipe" into my friend Google and it gave me this.

So Saturday night I went home at 5pm and got started on making this bread. We have no bread maker - and this recipe is for making by hand anyway - these two facts together meant that I lasted about 5 minutes before I shouted for my bf to help as my arms were just killing me.

So now that I know how good this bread is, and I have had my trial run, I am going to bake fresh bread on Christmas day to have with our soup starter. YUMMY!!!
I also had a trial run at my Christmas Cookies before I start giving them out as gifts to grandparents and aunties etc.

Here is what I baked over this weekend!


No comments: