Thursday 21 May 2009

Thursday 21.05.


Posted by Picasa
Polka dots and stripes!!

What do you think?? I have to say that I really like it! I am so glad that I found this great little cardigan!

This outfit was really easy to put together, I knew that I wanted to use the cardigan and this little dress has been in the bottom of the wardrobe (still in the wrapper it was delivered in) since December. I have no idea why it was over looked for so long?

Again, I feel that this look is a very simple one as there are only a few colours. But, I feel that it really makes a statement. I also think that it is better simple as the dress feels a little on the short side - I would feel happier if I had tights on, but I am hoping to keep those packed away until autumn!

Today's outfit is:

Polka dot dress - Max C London
Stripe cardigan - Primark
Shoes - Nine West
Belt - New Look
Necklace - Primark
Earrings - H&M

13 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

Love the cardi! You're brave getting your legs out - it's been on & off torrential rain here today. Roll on summer!

Boutique Girl said...

I never feel cold from having bare legs, bare arms yes! And it is nice and sunny here today, not very warm but sunny! I have decided that I am going to try and only wear summer clothes now!

Jane said...

Love the combination of patterns BG! That dress seems to have a nautical flair to it, I love it. Looks fab on you. :)

Lmac said...

I'm drooling over that cardigan! It's sooo pretty!

Milly said...

love everything about this outfit!

Elaine said...

that dress is so cute!! I love the buttons on the front. I like that you put all different patterns together, you should've mentioned the giraffe spots on your shoes too!

Anonymous said...

Loving the stripes and polka dots!! Super fantastic - so glad you found that cardi last week!

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

Love the whole outfit!

Pauline Wiles said...

The outfit is great, but the shoes could be the star in their own right!

Ally said...

Absolutely amazing. Love it. The striped cardi with the polka dots is perfection.

By the way, I LOVE watching the rack behind you to see it change day-to-day and week-to-week :)

Kari said...

I love the pattern mixing!

Alaskangal B said...

Way to go on this awesome mix of patterns. It looks great. Looove those Nine West shoes.

Kari said...

I'm not sure how I missed it the first time around, but I realized I have the same shoes as you. :) I've never tried them with polka dots or stripes, though. Great inspiration!