Wednesday 26 October 2011

Monday 24.10.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My hours in the shop are all set to change over the coming weeks. My dad has recently retired and very kindly looks after Miss O one day a week. He has decided to take himself off to Orlando for a month so I am down a days childcare!! With a lot of favours and switching about I think it is all sorted out.

I got this skirt in March and I have not worn it as much as I thought that I would. I love it, the colours the pattern and the fit. I am really glad that I tried it with these boots as I think I will wear it more as a winter piece now!!

The boots are practically vintage!!! I may be exaggerating very slightly there!! I bought these boots in 2005 from Aldo and they are like new! They have never needed re-heeled or soled and the leather is still beautiful with almost no scuffs! I have a pair of much newer leather boots that have dried out at lot.

Monday's look was:

Skirt - Forever 21
T-shirt - Target
Cardigan - Forever 21
Tights - Tesco
Necklace - Molten
Boots - Aldo

No comments: