Tuesday 4 October 2011

Tuesday 04.10.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think that better pictures might make me want to make more effort with my blogging - so here you have it!! No more pictures in the mirror. Now I know that these pictures are a long way from good. But I think that they are better. I was just having a play about with the camera settings and the tripod - I will get better and I will move around the shop a bit too!!

I only have 2 days to work this week - today and tomorrow. I am rather excited as the tail end of the week I get to spend with my girlie going to all the little groups that we go to and then I have Saturday off for a family day!! Sunday we are going to Liverpool to stay with family for a short break! It is just going to be a flying visit but I am quite excited about it.

The boots that I have on today I have not worn in more than a year. I had forgotten just how beautiful they are. They are the most gorgeous soft, buttery leather and they have a patent toe and heel. I think I will have them forever.

Today's look is:

Dress - Cotton On
Slip - Vila
Leggings - Target
Boots - Nine West
Necklace - Forever 21

3 comments:

Alison at Wardrobe Oxygen said...

LOVE this outfit. The color, the boots, the necklace... the whole shebang!

Boutique Girl said...

Thanks - I love this tunic, I got it last year in Cotton On. It was on a clearance rack for $7.50 and I am sure there was another % of some sort off it!

Lori's Wardrobe said...

I love this dress, particularly the colour. I can't wait to get back in to my kneee length boots but I'm holding out until the clocks change (don't ask why!).
It took me a while to get used to using the timer too but you're doing a great job and I am loving seeing the shop. Must come and see it in person one day after my shopping ban is finished!
love
Lori xo
http://loriswardrobeblog.blogspot.com/