Tuesday 11 October 2011

Tuesday 11.10.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I included the next picture to show you that I really am still getting used to the self timer!!
Photobucket

Back to work today - why do weekends away always go in so fast??

I had not planned an outfit for today in advance and I had very little time to get ready as Miss O slept late and I had a pre-work dental appointment. So I went for my new go-to, easy yet smart look! This for me is almost always skinny jeans, chiffon blouse and flat shoes. With a necklace thrown in for good measure!

As you can see I am still very much getting used to the tripod and self timer on the camera (hello picture of me adjusting my tops). I received comments from bloggers that I love and look up to (Allie and Fi) last week regarding the new pics and how they liked that they can now see the shop. I thought that I would move my position a bit this morning to show off some more. But, I am not that happy with these so not sure that I will be standing there again!!

Today's look is:

Skinny jeans - Vila
Cami - Primark
Blouse - Forever 21
Necklace - Forever 21
Shoes - Charlotte Russe

2 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

I have a remote control for my camera - I couldn't get on with the timer - everything always came out blurred! Got mine on Amazon I think - just Googled remote control for the make of camera.
Loving that you're back to blogging though!
x

Boutique Girl said...

I am going to keep going with the timer for just now and see what I think after Christmas time!
I am really enjoying being back to blogging, hoping to try and post some at home outfits too!