Wednesday 25 June 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

I am starting the shops Summer Sale on Friday 4th July, this will be my second ever sale, but I am classing it as my first as the sale in January was just a little started sale.
This one is mammoth in comparison, so I have started the preparation work this morning. The sale price tags and posters for the windows arrived, but when I opened the package I noticed that all 200 of the tags do not have holes for hooking them over the coat-hangers!
So, for the last hour I have been punching holes in them myself.



As well as this I have a stock room that looks like a bomb has gone off, I have started to sort out items to take 50% off, but I can not really do much else with them until next Thursday!! I have very limited space for hanging (and pretty limited hangers too).
So, my plan for next week is to close the shop at lunchtime on Thursday and get the shop and all of the clothes ready for the sale.

I am very much looking forward to the buzz that comes with a sale, but really, really dreading the mess that comes with it!!

No comments: