Thursday 12 June 2008

I Loved It!!

.....Sex and the City, it was, in my opinion, fabulous! It was better than I thought it was going to be. I had been trying very hard not to read reviews, look at spoilers or look at too many outfit photos in magazines. I feel that this paid off for me. I honestly had little idea of what to expect. I mean, I know all of the characters and where they were when the show ended and what they were each like etc, etc. Thankfully, that was it and it was a great night. There were points where I was crying and then laughing so hard that I was crying again.

The outfits - wow!! Even the outrageous were amazing!
The shoes - Oh my goodness!! I was in heaven, they were out of this world. I have decided that I am going to try and make do with the shoes that I have now and concentrate on saving for more Christian Louboutins! A girl can dream!

Before I get back to work (I must keep those Christian Louboutin shoes in the forefront of my mind) this was my favourite outfit of the movie. I love it all, especially the bag!!!

No comments: