Saturday 7 June 2008

Work Outfit - Friday & Saturday.

Things got a bit mad yesterday afternoon and I did not manage to post.
Today has brought I beautiful warm and sunny day (my walking to and from work everyday, honestly is a joy - well in dry weather it is) which will, hopefully, lead to the perfect evening to sit in a terrace restaurant!
With our plans for this evening in mind I decided on a fine knit jumper instead of a strappy style.

Today's outfit consists of:

Skinny Jeans - Vila
Beige over-sized jumper - Vila
Tan Wedge sling-backs - Dune
Turquoise beads - H&M
Charm Bracelet - Thomas Sabo



Friday's outfit was:

Printed cotton dress - Vila
Black patterned tights - Tesco
Black wedge shoes - Faith


I had to use an old pic for Friday - silly me deleted yesterday's actual pic.

On a final note, I do truly love my Tan Wedge Sling back shoes, but I must remember that they are just not good shoes to walk to work in! I have two blisters!!!

No comments: