Thursday 26 June 2008

Doh!!!!

I have just realised that I have not packed my book into my bag! I am aware that this is not a huge disaster, but I am having a very quiet day. I hate when you go to get something and are looking forward to eating, reading, watching etc, etc, only to find that you do not have it with you!!

At the moment I am reading "Lipstick Jungle" by Candace Bushnell. I began reading it on Sunday (I was having a lazy afternoon of the sofa with the duvet) and I am gripped already. This is the reason that me forgetting my book has prompted a post! I was very much looking forward to finding out where this book goes!



I maybe should just get on with what I am here for....... selling fabulous clothes! There is only the one problem with this, the lack of customers!
So, in that case, I feel further scrutiny of "Colleen and Wayne's" wedding picture in the last to copies of OK, is in order!

No comments: