Monday 9 March 2009

Monday 09.03.


Posted by Picasa
Another week here already!
It was a very wet and wild weekend here, so I decided to keep things casual for today as the walk to and from work will be a bit of a battle.
The weather made for a quiet Saturday and even quieter day so far today - I really hope that Spring shows itself around here soon.
I have so many nice lightweight styles in stock in lovely pale Spring shades and people at the moment are still thinking about their winter woollies!
Today's outfit is:
Jeans - Vila
Cami - Primark
Check shirt - Hollister
Red silk scarf worn as head band - Echo (vintage from eBay)
Red ballet flats - Tod's
Silver jewellery - Tiffany

1 comment:

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

I can't wait for spring, although I do think I might need to go shopping before it gets here. Although, I guess I could just buy fabric and make my dresses!