Tuesday 17 March 2009

Tuesday 17.03.


I am feeling very blah about my wardrobe this week. I was so tempted to just pull on a pair of jeans this morning but just managed to resist.
I think the problem is that I am sick fed up wearing winter clothes - I want to be wearing nice spring styles with bare legs and nice light cardigans!
I really hope that I can drag myself out of this asap - as it is just not good for business!!

On a plus note, it is a lovely spring day here today (we seem to be getting nice and not so nice day about which does not help things) and I am very pleased to announce that I do not have the heating cranked right up to max - this is progress!

Today's outfit is:

Grey leggings - Vila
Grey cami - American Eagle
Grey & cream jumper dress - American Eagle
Cream boots - River Island
Necklace - Guess

No comments: