Monday 23 March 2009

Monday 23.03.


Posted by Picasa
What a lovely weekend I had - it was so nice to catch up with family and friends over a few glasses of wine on Saturday night, but still be up and about early on Sunday morning.
The Mother's Day lunch went very well (I made 2 dishes that I had never tried before and they were both fab). The Caramel banana Blondies were a huge hit - they were so easy to make - I will be making them again soon!

After food shopping, preparing lunch and washing the floors we even managed to squeeze in a little trip to the park to feed the ducks and stop in at our favorite coffee shop (it is becoming a bit of a Sunday ritual).

I love the way that these trousers hang, I think they flatter my legs! The trousers have quite masculine detailing so I think that this frilly chiffon blouse works really well - I only wish it was a bit warmer as this is really not an outfit for a cold and windy day!

Today's outfit is:

Checked trousers - Vila

Cami - Primark

Frilly blouse - Forever 21

Black patent t-bar wedges - Barratts

Necklace - Ann Taylor Loft

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a serious thing for Ruffles right now. I ordered a ruffled top last evening and can't wait to get it! Also, I really love the girly ruffles with the manly pants! Lookin' good, girl!

Milly said...

very nice...love the top as well as the trousers

Jane said...

Yes, the men's wear look is always better with something feminine and tailored. Looks great!

Cassie said...

Love love love this outfit!! The ruffles are especially awesome!

Anonymous said...

really like those trousers - they look great on you.