Thursday 27 March 2008

Nearly there!

I am taking part in a charity fashion show and thankfully it is almost upon me. I say I am taking part, the truth is that I am providing the clothes for a part of the event.

I have spent all morning putting pieces together, tagging everything, and steaming everything so that it all looks ship shape.
I have had the models in and they have tried on their respective outfits. This was a nightmare.......
Only two of them were the size that I had been told they would be - this meant that I had to steam and organise more garments. They were late (a trait that I can not stand) and then two of them were not happy with what I had prepared for them to wear.
The high waisted craze is not big among the 16 year olds, and to ask them to tuck a shirt into a pair of high waisted trousers is just UNCOOL!

However, I am doing this in the name of charity and free advertising and by this time tomorrow I will have dropped all of the clothes off at the venue and will be planning my own outfit for the evening!
The champagne reception can not come soon enough.........

No comments: