Tuesday 16 February 2010

Saturday 13.02.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I did not manage to get around to taking a picture of my outfit on Friday - but you really were not missing out on anything. I was tired and feeling rather uninspired, so I went with my maternity cord trousers, a white t-shirt (which was just a little too short) and a cardigan.

I love this little tunic/dress that I wore on Saturday - it only arrived into stock last week and I decided to take one, in a size up from what I usually wear, and see what I thought. It is so light weight and comfy that I knew that I was keeping it. Also I love that it is such a gorgeous shade of blue. And the detail around the hem is so cute!!

Saturday's outfit was:

Tunic/Dress - BlendShe @ i am.....
Leggings - Target
Cardigan - Hollister
Shoes - American Eagle
Necklace - Forever 21

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Loving the tunic! What a great piece to mix and match into spring!!